Dear Mr. Junger,
1. I would like to send you an e-book review copy of the 2011 Second Edition of my new, first book, entitled "Cracking the Qur'an Code: God's Land, Torah and People Covenants with Israel in the Qur'an and Islamic Tradition" http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=3743146
. To what email address should I send it?
2. I work with Muslim Pathans who are pro-Israel. Some of them have contributed to "Cracking the Qur'an Code". An upcoming book I am now researching is on Pathan traditions of Israelite origin.
3. I heard you on TV just now. Yes, the Taliban are ethnic Pathans who follow an Indian version of the al-Saud Wahhabi (Wahhabis, as they are called by Sunnis and Shi'ites, call themselves Salafis) religion known as Deobandism, named after the city of Deoband in northern India where al Saud Wahhabi missionaries set up shop at the end of the nineteenth century.
4. The best way to defeat the Taliban is to speak to them in terms they will understand, their older mild Sunni, heavily Sufi scented Islamic traditions, and their much older traditions of Israelite origins. Every Pathan knows about this, and is immensely proud of what they believe to be their Israelite ancestry. These traditions are much more powerful than the extremely recent Saudi Arabian Wahhabi doctrines the Taliban follow, at the moment.
5. Here is a review of my book by my Muslim Pathan friend, Fazal-ur Rehman Afridi, now a political refugee from Pakistan, living in Paris: http://balkanisationofpakistan.rsfblog.org/archive/2010/04/23/revie...
6. Also, NATO should bring in the "men of God" of what the Qur'an calls the "People of the Book", Jews and Christians. Bring in the rabbis, pastors, priests, ministers, reverends, to talk to the Pathan tribal elders and spiritual leaders. This is a form of warfare outside of NATO's thinking at the moment. Let them try it, and see what happens. Spiritual power is the most powerful force.
7. I am in White Plains, N.Y., now, visiting my father (90.5, retired U.S. army Lt. Col.) and my mother (81). I hope to attend your talk and book signing this coming Tuesday evening on the Upper West Side.
8. Looking forward to meeting you in person.
Shalom and Have a Great Weekend,
Lowell Joseph Gallin
Parent's Home Phone: 914-592-6930